As you enter our mobile shop you notice immediately the clean, sanitary feeling. The white walls and ceiling with accents of brushed aluminum and black give it a fresh, clean appearance. Bright lighting gives a feel of comfort.
- Walls are covered in white aluminum for easy care
- The flooring is a heavy duty rubber, black pebble pattern. It is extended 6″ up the wall as a cleaning splash panel. This floor is easy to mop/disinfect. It covers 3/4″ waterproof plywood underlayment.
- The bathing center is equipped with a large 60″ length bath tub of porcelain over steel composition with non-skid bottom. Solid, strong framing, mounted waist high with “toe kick” design, allowing “snug to the tub” body positioning for comfortable no-leaning bathing comfort. Finish is easy to clean and disinfect. Hot and cold water mix at the faucet. The water hose is equipped with a heavy duty spray nozzle with multiple spray patterns. Two eye-bolts are installed for restraint noose usage. 10″ shelf at the base of the tub for daily bathing product storage. Under tub 14″x14″ access door for gallon jug storage.
- Hanging, wall mounted ShopVac brand vacuum cleaner. It’s up off the floor and out of the way. This also prevents rolling during vehicle motion. Easy dump feature.
- Behind the tub wall is the Utility Area. It holds the 20 gallon water heater, pipes, 2-50 gallon water storage tanks and water pump all in one convenient location. Any inspections and repairs can be from within this area. You will not be tracing lines from one end of the unit to the other. The pipes are winterized with electrical thermostatically controlled heating for below freezing days. Three fast dirty water disposal methods are provided. This utility area can only be accessed via the back door of the unit.
- Ceiling is covered in white aluminum, which is easy to wipe down and sanitize
- Ceiling has two, 4 foot, dual bulb fluorescent lighting fixtures for plenty of light, even on the gloomiest days. One is positioned directly over the groomers shoulder and the other positioned near the tub
- The 120 volt exhaust fan, located in the ceiling, is necessary for pulling out foul odors as well as circulating the air during moderately cool days. Has wall switch and dome exterior vent cover.
- We supply a Coleman 9200 BTU, energy efficient roof air conditioner with heat strip for the hotter and colder days of the year.
- LOADS OF STORAGE! Stay Organized! Immense wall to wall over-tub storage cabinet with 2 EZ-Swing out locking doors. (measures 24′′ high x 21′′ deep x 6′ wide) On the right hand side of the tub you’ll find a shelf for storage of every day shampoos and rinses. Under the tub is a 14′′x14′′ door to store your gallons behind. Additionally, one 20′′ wide x17′′x 78′′ height, 3 shelf storage cupboard with built-in locks. This can hold any and everything a groomer needs. Also, one 16′′ deep shelf across the front wall to keep a radio, computer and tool box (etc) if desired. Under the shelf there is ample room for a towel hamper, trash can etc. Note: The power panel box is mounted under the 3rd shelf of the corner cupboard..out of view and away from hair and dampness. The “Electric” Hydraulic Grooming table pictured is included in this Turn-Key Package. (Tool box and Grooming products not included in price)
Windows and Doors
- We supply two tinted, locked windows with screens. A large 30”x30”on the street side, and a 15”x30” in the entry door, for excellent cross ventilation in nice spring and fall weather.
- The curb side RV entrance door is a wide 32″ with a key lock. This provides ample width to carry the largest of dogs through. Easily enter and exit with our slide in/out entry step. Keep your balance while carrying in over-active dogs with our Safety Sure Grip side mounted door handle.
- Access to the utility area is though a solid 4 hinge, rear 48″ wide swing out door with bar lock. You will have easy access to the tanks and pump. A clipper vac or HV dryer can also be mounted behind the wall into this area to shield their sound from the grooming area.
- Electrically, there are 6 duplex outlets (2 being ground fault) for plugging in clippers, dryer, shop-vac and extras. You will have conveniently located wall switches for overhead lights, water heater, exhaust fan and the water pump.
- 50 Amp electric panel box…located inside the corner cabinet.
LET’S TOUR THE EXTERIOR OF THE TRAILER
- The roof has rounded corner caps which helps avoid any leakage. It is covered with one piece galvalume roofing.
- Each side is wrapped with 24 inch shiny aluminum diamond plate stone guard, and shiny anodize aluminum accent for a super eye catching appearance!
- Has single rear door with 3/4″ plywood core, 4 strap hinges and barlock with padlock . Note the photo of the rear door aluminum trim. Picture your logo, name and phone number framed inside this! Do you think someone following will jot your number down or snap a picture of it on their cell? We are certain they will!
- Coming forward to the special ordered 60″ triple tube extended tongue to accommodate the 26″ x 40″ generator box. This box top hinges open for easy maintenance and the two side doors will swing open for ventilation during use.
- A two inch trailer ball is required. Safety chains and locks supplied.
- Tires have been up-graded to 15″ radials. One spare included
- 3500 lb. Electric Tongue Jack.
- E-Z Lube hubs with decorative covers
- Entry door is an RV 32″ wide door with vertically mounted 15×30″ slide open window, with screen. Lock and keys. Rubber door hold back.
- Slide out – slide in convenient entry door step. Entry safety grip handle.
- LED slim line tail lights
WHAT YOU CAN’T SEE
- 24″ on center cross member steel tube roof and wall framing
- 16″ on center steel tube floor framing
- 3″ steel tube main frame rails
- 3/8″ plywood covers all walls
- 3/4″ marine-grade plywood floor
- RV type gray water disposal unit, with quick gate-style open-close
- 5,200 lb drop spring axel with electric brakes
Honda Inverter EU3000is Generator
Generator: We will always supply our custom-made generator box which has a $1,000.00 value. We enjoy and endorse the Honda generators due to their quiet operating capability and solid reputation for durability and endurance. We are supplying for FREE the pictured Honda Inverter 3000is which has a value of $2000.00. This generator is ample size, if electrical appliances are handled correctly – which we will teach you to do. However, if you prefer to have a different generator we will give you the price value of $2000.00 in the form of a rebate. Please click the red “Special Offer” link at the top of the page. We will be happy to explain fully…just give us a call at 904-710-8318..
Other options can include such items as …
- Clipper Vac
- Bathing systems (only certain brands allowed)
Call us about additional options you may have in mind.