Welcome! Thank you for visiting
Are you just curious about mobile grooming trailers in general? Or... Have you totally decided this is the business for you and just need the trailer? Perhaps you're getting overwhelmed by the information you're receiving from all the manufacturing companies competing for your business?
- We at Tag-A-Long Mobile Grooming want this to be the final site you visit.
- We are a bit different than the rest even though, at first glance, we may appear to be just like all of them.
- Our ENTIRE concept is based on the our K.I.S.S.(Keep It Super Simple) principal.
- We offer one size trailer... The 6'x12'
- Each grooming unit is a duplicate of the last
- Non-cluttered, orderly work shop
- Additional options may be available
- Our price tag is not complicated or difficult to comprehend
- Our units are TOTALLY TURN KEY Ready for Grooming
You will find our pricing very straight-forward like the rest of our information.Read More
Why Choose Tag-A-Long Mobile Grooming?
- After manufacturing mobile grooming trailers for Several years we've learned anything smaller than 6'x12' is too small and anything bigger is too large for the average person to tow. You honestly don't need additional space.. there's plenty!
- You need your work day to go smooth. Our design provides simplistic operational features. It is VERY easy to groom any size dog quickly and with ease. Isn't that always the goal?
- By keeping the layout and features the same, we've learned we have faster turn around from the factory, making delivery time shorter. Factories are not fond of multiple options as they really slow production down for them. This will cause your wait time to be as little as 12 weeks or longer. (We do have 'some' options though that we can control). Everyone usually wants their trailer ASAP. Don't you?
- Cost! Everyone wants to know what the bottom line is in simple dollar figures, right away, without confusing pricing tactics. Don't you?
Top it all off with friendly and knowledgeable owners, who have been in the mobile pet grooming industry for over 40 years! We, alone, operate Tag-Along Mobile Grooming Salons and will always be your consultants to make this experience easy, fun and exciting!
I absolutely love the trailer built and designed by the Doggetts. It is so clean, well thought out, and easy to use. Their experience emanates throughout all the features and and down to the smallest detail. Their history and experience is what sold me on their product and I could not be happier. Their customer service is second to none just like the trailer. Easy to clean, easy to maintain, easy to operate, and allows me to do what I love most, groom pets.
I was lucky to get a Doggett Tag Along Trailer. It is well equipped and I started making money the very next day I brought it home. It's perfect for me.
I researched for many months and found Carol & Richard at “Tag-A-Long” Mobile Grooming Trailers. Their equipment is by far the best in the industry. And the most affordable. I was worried that it wasn’t going to be big enough and trust me, it is! I’m 5'9" and I have plenty of room. More than the salon I worked at. I get so many compliments from customers when they look inside. The Doggett’s have been so kind, patient and attentive. I really can’t express in words how much I appreciate everything they have done for me!
"Working with Richard and Carol on purchasing my first grooming trailer was such a joy and stress-free experience! Carol is so kind and communicative, thorough and truly a precious soul. She has a true heart for the grooming industry and helping groomers get a start going mobile. I highly recommend working with the Doggett family. It was such a great experience and I know I've made a trusted friend and colleague for life!"
I purchased a Tag-Along Grooming Trailer from Carol & Richard Doggett in March 2015. I'm so glad I did! I absolutely love my trailer; it's just perfect! It has everything I need, no expensive and unnecessary extras, the quality is wonderful and the price was just right (and fair). What you see in the pictures is what you get. Carol & Richard were wonderful to work with; so honest, knowledgeable and helpful through out the entire process. Thank you Carol & Richard
Hi Richard and Carrol, just want you to know I absolutely LOVE my new trailer. I was very pleased with the whole process from my first call to you to discuss ordering the trailer to the day I drove up from Jacksonville Fl to pick it up. I really feel I got a lot for my money . The trailer is very well built and super functional. My clients love it too! Here are a couple of pictures of the wrap I just had done. Thanks again
Thank you so much for the trailer. I love it so much and it fits all my needs to groom horses, dogs and cats. I love the big tub and there's plenty of storage for all of my equipment, and I love the big windows too. Thank you for the owners manual and showing me everything before I drove off with the trailer. It meant a lot to me. Thanks again.
I absolutely love my new trailer. This has been such a wonderful experience for me. It is the perfect size. The ease of hooking it up and going out is fantastic. The Doggetts have been absolutely amazing to work with. I couldn't be any happier and you WILL NOT go wrong buying a trailer from this company.